Thursday, December 30, 2010

Heart #123 goes to...the "Forever Love" 12 Diamond Spinning Band Personalized Ring

Heart #123 goes to...the "Forever Love" 12 Diamond Spinning Band Personalized Ring.  This is one beautifully handcrafted ring.  I can say so because I just got mine, and I had a friend comment on how stunning it is and how well made it is.  The center band spins round and round to show you the two personalized names.  It is made from solid sterling silver and has sparkling diamond pave borders and 12 genuine diamonds.  The inside of the ring reveals a cutout heart pattern.  It really is so pretty and I find myself admiring it and spinning the center band all day long.  This ring is priced at $129 or 4 installments of $32.25.  Available in sizes 5 to 12 and half sizes too....Valentine's Day is just around the corner! hint hint

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Can this ring be made without the centre spinning. I would actually like it as it looks in picture.

Anonymous said...

Is this ring still available?